Our church is moving to a new kind of church record keeping solution called Realm. It primarily serves the administrative needs of our staff, but it also offers some exciting opportunities to support the way you are involved in our church. Not only will this improve work life for our ministry staff, it will make it easier for our church family to connect with each other, keep up with what’s going on, and grow as a connected community.
Everyone in our church gets a unique profile. Joining Realm allows you to update your contact information, manage privacy settings, set notification preferences, update your photo and more.
Groups and classes are an important part of our church. Now you can connect with the people in them throughout the week. You can keep track of upcoming meetings, who’s bringing what, and what’s going on in each other’s lives.
Realm allows you to manage your giving as recurring or one-time donations in a secure, easy-to-use environment. Review all of your giving history online anytime. Click here to learn more about the ways to give
Realm Connect App
Stay connected to our church wherever you go by downloading the free Connect - Our Church Community app for iPhone and Android devices. Use it to communicate with your groups, RSVP to events, manage your giving, update profile information, and more. It makes it easier for us to connect throughout the week and know what’s happening.
- News—Keeps everyone up-to-date with the latest posts, photos, and events for your group and for your church as a whole
- Posts—Post messages to your group and comment on posts by others in your group
- Photos—Capture your moments together and share them with your group
- Events—See event details (date, time, location, etc), submit your RSVP, and sign up to bring something
- Files —Access your group’s shared files
- Messages—Send your en*re group, or select individuals, a message that starts a conversation
- Participants—See names and basic profile details for the people in your church or group, based on their privacy preferences
- Notification Settings—Manage your preferences for group notifications and emails
By default, the viewing of your contact and personal information is limited to members of groups you are in, group leaders, and staff members. If you choose to, however, you can make your information visible to the entire church. But if you prefer to be more private, you can customize how people see specific information