How to Access HMC's Live Stream on Your TV
If you have a Smart TV or a streaming device (Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, Apple TV, etc.), you can access the live stream through the YouTube App! Here are instructions on how to do that.
Before you begin, make sure you have the YouTube App downloaded onto your Smart TV or Streaming Device.
- At about 10:15, open the Youtube App on your Smart TV or Streaming Device.
- Click to the left or top with your remote and select search (look for the magnifying glass icon).
- Search for Hesston Mennonite Church.
- Click on the Hesston Mennonite Church Channel.
- The Live Stream should be at the top. If it is not, try waiting a couple minutes before trying these steps over again.
- Subscribing to the Hesston Mennonite Church Channel may result in the live stream being available when you first open the YouTube App on your device.